Instagram has a Notes feature that allows users to share their views using text and emojis of up to 60 characters; it’s not simply the ones you wish to keep on your DMs because they will disappear after 24 hours. Instagram recently added the Music option for Notes, allowing users to add songs to their notes. Many users, however, have claimed that the capability is missing on their smartphones. In this article, you will learn how to fix the music feature not showing on Instagram Notes.
How to Fix Music Not Showing on Instagram Notes?
There can be several reasons why the music option is missing in Notes for your Instagram account. Today, we have come up with some ways to fix the issue.
Update the App
The music in Instagram Notes isn’t showing on your account because you haven’t updated the app. Since the feature is new, you must install the most recent version of Instagram to use it. To upgrade the Instagram application, follow the steps described below.
1. Open the Google Play Store if you have an Android phone or the App Store if you have an iOS device.
2. Search for Instagram in the search box and hit enter.
3. Tap to open the app page, and click on the Update button to install the latest version.
Check to see whether you have the music option in the notes after updating the app. If not, proceed to the next fix.
Join the Instagram Beta Program (Android)
If you haven’t received the feature despite updating the app, try enrolling in the Android beta programme. Here’s how to join and upgrade the app’s beta version:
1. Launch a browser and navigate to this address: play.google.com/apps/testing/com.instagram.
2. You will be redirected to the Google Play Store; click on the Become a tester button.
3. After a few moments, you will receive the beta update for the application.
4. Click on the Update button to install the latest beta update.
5. After doing it, you will undoubtedly receive the music feature on Notes.
Wait for It
If the previous method does not work for you, you must wait until the functionality is made available to your account.
Music in Notes is being distributed to users in batches. As a result, if you are still unable to view the function after updating the app, please wait a few weeks as it is gradually going out to everyone.
You can also try another account to determine if you have the feature or not, since some people reported having Music in Notes in their secondary account but not in their main account. As a result, you can try switching accounts to see if the feature is available to you.
(Resolved) Music Not Showing on Instagram Notes
So, this was all about how you can fix music not showing on Instagram Notes. I hope you find this article helpful; if so, share it with your friends and family.