Restarting a phone fixes most of the problems a user faced on the device and that’s why people prefer restarting their device before any troubleshooting way to fix a particular problem. In this read, you will learn how to restart your Google Pixel 6 or above phones.
How to Restart My Google Pixel 6 or Above Phones?
There are many ways by which you can restart your Google Pixel 6 or 7 Series phone. Today, you will get an idea of how you can do it.
From Notification Panel
You can easily restart your Pixel phone 6 and above models from the notification panel, and we have mentioned the steps to do so.
1. Swipe down the notification panel.
2. Click on the power icon next to the settings icon.
3. From the appeared menu options, tap on Restart.
Using Physical Buttons
Google also allows users to restart their Pixel phone 6 or above by pressing the Power and Volume Up buttons at a time and then selecting Restart from the menu options.
Using Power Button
If you frequently restart your device and don’t use Google assistant then you can also assign a Power menu action instead of Google Assistant to the Power button. Below are the steps to do so.
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Go to System > Gestures.
3. Scroll down and tap on Press & hold the power button.
4. Here, select the checkbox for the Power menu.
Once done, you will be able to restart your device just by long-pressing the Power button and selecting Restart.
Using Google Assistant
You can also restart your phone just by commanding Google assistant. To do so, follow the steps mentioned below.
1. Say OK Google / Hey Google or tap on the microphone icon in the Google search bar.
2. Ask them to Restart your phone.
3. Tap on Restart to confirm it.
Wrapping Up: Restart My Google Pixel 6 or Above Phones
So, this was all about how you can restart your Google Pixel 6 or above phones. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.