Instagram’s Threads app is a platform for text-based conversations and community discussions on a variety of topics. People who have installed Threads get a badge for the same on their Instagram profile, and if you are curious to know how you can enable it on your profile, today you will learn how you can get the Threads badge on your Instagram account.
What is Instagram’s Threads App?
Similar to the popular microblogging website, Twitter, Threads is a new application developed by the Instagram team for posting text updates and participating in public conversations.
Users can connect with and follow their favourite creators and people with similar interests, as well as grow their own Instagram following.
The application gives users access to Instagram followers and allows them to simply discuss their opinions and points of view through threads. It also allows users to respond to and participate in conversations with their friends and creators.
How to Get the Threads Badge on Instagram Profile?
To get the Threads badge on your Instagram profile, follow the steps mentioned below.
1. Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your phone.
2. Type Threads in the search box and hit enter.
3. Tap on Threads, an Instagram app, from the list to open the app page.
4. Click on the Install button to download the application to your handset.
5. Once downloaded, open the app and select your account under the Log in with Instagram option. If you have multiple accounts opened in your main Instagram account, you can also select another account by tapping on the Switch Accounts button.
6. Add your bio and link, then tap on the Next button at the top. You can also import the bio and link from Instagram by tapping on the Import from Instagram button.
7. On the next screen, select the account type, then tap Continue.
8. If you want to follow all the accounts you are following on Instagram, tap Follow all or simply tap on the Next arrow button at the top.
9. Finally, tap on the Join Threads button.
Once you do, the badge will show up on your Instagram profile.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How to Find the Threads Badge on My Instagram Profile?
To find the badge on Instagram after creating an account on Threads, navigate to your Instagram profile. On the profile page, you will see a badge with the number x, which indicates that you are the “x”th user who joined the platform. If the number is “100000,” it indicates you are the 100,000th person to join the Threads.
Q. After Creating an Account on Threads, I’m Still Not Seeing the Badge?
If you are not seeing the Threads badge even after creating an account on the same platform then you need to wait a few moments, as it takes a few minutes for Instagram to verify your account and show your details on the platform.
So, this was all about how you can get the Threads badge on your Instagram profile. I hope you find this article helpful; if so, share it with your friends and family.