Do you want to check your connection speed every time you browse the internet, and that’s the reason why you want to enable it at the top of the status bar on your OnePlus smartphone? If so, in this read, you will learn how you can show internet speed in the status bar on OnePlus.
How to show internet speed in status bar on OnePlus?
OnePlus phones have a feature that, once enabled, shows your internet speed in the status bar. However, you will not see the speed in the status bar by default, and to show them, you need to enable the feature manually to check the speed you are receiving from your service provider.
Show Connection Speed in the Status Bar
To show the speed in the status bar on a OnePlus device, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Open the Settings app on your handset.
2. Tap on Display on the settings page.
3. Scroll down and click on Status Bar under the Scenes section.
4. On the next screen, turn on the toggle next to Display Network Speed.
Once you do, you will be able to see your connection or internet speed in the status bar on your phone.
Hide Connection Speed from the Status Bar
If you want to hide the network speed indicator in the status bar of an OnePlus device, follow the below steps:
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Navigate to Display, and under the scenes section, tap on the Status bar.
3. Disable the toggle for Display Network Speed.
Once you have turned off this option, the connection speed indicator will no longer be visible in the status bar at the top of your OnePlus device’s screen.
So, this was all about how you can show internet speed in the status bar on OnePlus phones. I hope you find this article helpful; if so, share it with your friends and family.