MIUI comes with several features that are not available on other smartphones. One such feature is the ability to wake or sleep the lock display by double tapping on the screen. Do you want to turn on or off the feature? If so, you will learn how to enable double tap to lock the screen on Xiaomi phones in this article.
How to Enable Double Tapping to Lock Screen on Xiaomi
While people are aware of the feature but don’t how they can use feature. After today’s guide, you will get an idea of how you can turn on or off the screen on the lock screen by double tapping on Xiaomi or Poco devices running on MIUI.
Phones Without AMOLED Display
If you have a phone running MIUI that does not have an AMOLED display, then follow the below steps to turn on or off the double tap feature.
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Scroll down and tap Lock Screen.
3. On the next screen, turn on the toggle next to “Double tap to wake or turn off the screen.”
4. If it’s already enabled and you want to disable the feature, turn off the toggle.
Note: The feature will only work when either the default or classic theme is enabled on your phone.
Phones With AMOLED Display
If you have a phone with an AMOLED display and it’s running on MIUI, then you can also enable or disable the feature from the settings and below are the steps to do so.
1. Open the Settings app on your Xiaomi or Poco phone.
2. Tap the Always-on display and Lock screen.
3. Turn on the toggle next to the double-tap to wake or turn off the screen when the device is locked.
4. To disable the feature, turn off the toggle.
Wrapping Up: Double Tap to Wake the Lock Screen on Xiaomi
So, this was all about how you can enable double tap to wake the lock screen on Xiaomi. I hope you find this article helpful; share it with your friends and family if it did.