Phones running on MIUI skin on the top have a feature named Flash when ringing which once enabled shows the flashlight notification when you receive incoming calls. Do you want to enable or disable it but don’t know how to do it? Today, you will learn how you can turn on or off flash for incoming calls in MIUI.
How to Turn ON or OFF Flash for Incoming Calls in MIUI?
While the feature is very useful for users who put their phone in silent mode or use the phone in a noisy place, some users want to disable the feature. After this guide, you will get an idea of how you can turn it on or off the feature.
From the Settings App
You can easily enable or disable the feature from the Settings app on your Mi or Redmi or Poco devices running on MIUI.
1. Open the Settings app on your phone running on MIUI.
2. Navigate to Apps > System App Settings.
3. Find and tap on Call settings from the appeared options.
4. Next, select Incoming call settings.
5. Finally, turn on or off the toggle next to Flash when ringing to enable or disable the feature.
From the Phone App
The Phone app is another way from where you can enable or disable the flashlight for incoming calls. Below are the steps by which you can do it.
1. Open the Phone app on your MIUI device.
2. Tap on the hamburger menu at the top bottom and select Settings. If you are seeing the gear icon at the top after opening the app then tap to open it.
3. On the appeared screen, tap on Incoming call settings.
4. Enable or disable the toggle next to Flash when ringing to turn on or off the feature.
Wrapping Up: Turn ON or OFF Flash for Incoming Calls in MIUI
So, this was all about how you can turn on or off the flash for incoming calls in MIUI devices. I hope the above article helped you; share it with your friends and family; if it did.