TikTok is a popular short-form video hosting service. Users can access the service from different devices, including mobile and the web. While it works smoothly without any issues, there are instances when it starts giving errors like page not available. In this article, you will learn how you can fix “Page not available. Sorry about that. Please try again later” on TikTok.
How to Fix Page Not Available on TikTok?
There can be various reasons why you are seeing the “page not available” error on TikTok, whether the servers are down, your internet is down, or it’s a glitch or bug. We have concluded some ways to fix the problem, which helps many users.
Check Your Internet
First of all, check whether you are receiving good and stable internet speed from your service or not. If not, it might be the reason for the issue. To check the speed, visit a speed checker website like speedtest.net, fast.com, etc. Check your network speeds, and if you are receiving slow speed, switch to a stable network.
Clear Browsing Data
If you are seeing the error even after getting stable internet speed from your service provider, you need to clear cookies and site data from the browser. Follow the below steps to clear browsing data on the browser.
1. Open the browser in which you are getting the error (in our case, it’s Chrome).
2. Tap on the three-dot icon at the top and select Settings.
3. Choose Privacy and Security from the sidebar.
4. Click on Clear Browsing Data.
5. Set the time range to All Time and select the checkboxes including cookies and other site data.
6. Finally, tap on Clear Data.
Download the TikTok App on Web
You can also try to use the TikTok app on the web instead of the TikTok website. Follow the below steps to install the TikTok app from the Microsoft Store.
1. Open the Microsoft Store on your PC.
2. Search for TikTok.
3. Click on Get to install the app.
4. Once installed, open the app and log in to your account.
Check the TikTok Server
Check whether the TikTok server is down or not, as that might be the possible reason behind the error. Here’s how you can check it:
1. Visit an outage detector’s website, like downdetector.com.
2. Search for TikTok and check the spike in the graph.
If it’s down, wait for a few hours or days before accessing the platform.
Switch to Another Browser
If none of the methods work, then the issue might be related to the browser and not the platform. Hence, switch to another browser, and you should be able to access TikTok without any issues.
(Resolved) Page Not Available on TikTok
So, this was all about how you can fix Page not available on TikTok. I hope the above article helped you; if so, share it with your friends and family.