Tata Play (formerly known as Tata Sky) is a popular Indian satellite television service provider owned by Tata Sons. Do you want to refresh your Tata Play account? If so, in this article, you will learn how you can refresh your Tata Play set-top box or DTH account.
How to Refresh Tata Play Set Top Box or DTH Account?
Whether you have subscribed to a new channel or recharged your account, you need to refresh your DTH account if it’s not reflected in your account. Today, you will see different ways to do so.
By Missed Call
If you have a phone with a Tata Play-registered mobile inserted in it, you can easily refresh your account by missed-calling the number.
1. Open the Dialer app on your phone.
2. Call +91-90405-90405 from your Tata Play-registered mobile number.
Once you do, the call will automatically end from their end. Wait a few minutes, and your account will be refreshed.
By Sending SMS
You can also refresh your DTH account by sending an SMS from your registered mobile number. However, note that the SMS will be charged as per your tariff plan. There are two types of reset: SR (soft reset) and HR (hard reset). In many cases, SR works, but if that’s not the case with you, you can try HR.
1. To SR (soft reset) your Tata Play account, SMS SR to 56633 from your registered mobile number.
2. Wait for a few minutes; if the issue does not resolve itself for you, hard reset your account.
3. To HS (hard reset) your account, SMS HR to 56633.
Via WhatsApp Chatbot
Tata Play also allows users to refresh their accounts using WhatsApp if they have the same WhatsApp number linked as a registered mobile number on Tata Play.
2. Type Refresh and send the message.
After doing this, wait for a few minutes, and your account will be refreshed successfully.
Via Tata Play App
Tata Play has its own official application available for Android and iOS devices, through which you can also refresh your set-top box.
1. Open the Tata Play app on your handset.
2. Tap on your three-line icon and select Settings.
3. On the page that appears, tap on Refresh Account.
Once done, wait for a few minutes, and your set-top box will be refreshed successfully.
By Calling Customer Care
If the above method does not work, you can also refresh your account by contacting customer care.
1. Dial the Tata Play Customer Care Number: 1800-208-6633.
2. Once connected to customer support, ask them to refresh your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What Will Happen When I Refresh My Tata Play Account?
When you refresh your Tata Play DTH account, all the channels you have subscribed to will appear in your account at the latest, and the pending recharge will also reflect if it’s complete from your end.
Q. How can I refresh my Tata Play account?
There are many methods by which you can refresh your Tata Play set-top box. You can do it by sending an SMS, calling customer care, sending a message to the Tata Play chatbot, etc.
Q. Can I refresh my Tata Play account online?
Yes, you can refresh your account online by sending a message to the WhatsApp chatbot or their official app.
So, this was all about how you can refresh your Tata Play set-top box or DTH account. I hope the above article helped you; share it with your friends and family if it did.