Meesho is a popular Indian e-commerce platform millions of users use to shop. To show and use the service, users must have to sign in to the platform. There are many instances when users need to log out from their account and in this read, you will learn how you can logout from the Meesho app or account.
How to Logout from Meesho App?
There can be various reasons why you want to sign out from your account on the platform. After this guide, you will get an idea of how you can sign out from your Meesho account on the web and its mobile app.
Using Meesho App
You can easily sign out from the application using the app’s settings. Follow the below steps to achieve so.
1. Open the Meesho app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Account tab at the bottom-right corner.
3. Scroll down and click on Logout at the bottom.
4. Confirm the sign-out by tapping on Logout from the appeared pop-up.
By Clearing All Data (Android)
You can also log out from the application by clearing all the data of the app on an Android phone.
1. Long-press the Meesho app and tap on App Info or the ‘i’ icon.
2. On the App Info page, tap on Storage & Cache or Manage Storage or Storage Usage, or Clear All Data depending on the Android phone you are using.
3. Finally, click on Clear All Data or Clear Data.
If you are logged into a browser on your PC or computer and want to sign out from it, follow the below steps.
1. Open the Meesho website on a browser.
2. Hover the mouse over the Profile at the top-right corner.
3. Tap on Log out from the appeared options.
Once you do, you will be successfully logged out from the Meesho application.
Wrapping Up: Logout from Meesho App and Web
So, this was all about logging out from your Meesho account on the app and web. I hope the above article helped you; share it with your friends and family if it did.