How to Increase Slice Card Limit is the question that keeps popping up in the minds of Slice Card users.
Slice is a top non-banking financial institution in India with over 15 million users. It offers “Buy Now Pay Later” services through its Slice Card.
If you are not happy with your Slice Card limit and looking for ways to increase, its limit then you have landed on the right page.
According to Slice more you shop more your limit increases. However, many other aspects affect the increase in the Slice Card limit. We have gathered numerous ways for our readers.
How to Increase Slice Card Limit?
Slice Cards can be used to get many benefits. Users can do multiple things through the Slice Card such as:
- Paying Bills
- Splitting Bills
- No-Cost EMI
Currently, the Slice Card limit varies from Rs. 2,000 to Rs. 10 lakhs.
Some of the steps to increase the card’s limit are as follows:
Step 1: Pay Slice Card Bill on Time
- If you are paying all your Slice Cards bills on time, there are high chance that your card limit will be increased.
Step 2: Pay your Bills before the Due Date
- Clear your bills before the due date instead of waiting for the last date and the company will definitely reward you with an increased card limit.
Step 3: Avoid Repayment by Instalments
- Slice offers a facility where users can split the bill into three installments. However, if you want to increase the card limit it is highly suggested to not use this facility and pay your bills in one payment.
Step 4: Don’t Use 100% Credit limit
- Another way to increase the Slice Card Limit is to save some amount on the card. It is not recommended to spend all the credit on it.
Step 5: Use your Slice Card Regularly
- Keep using your Slice Card frequently for different kinds of transactions such as utility payments, online shopping, etc. This will escalate the chances of an increased card limit.
How to Increase Slice Card Limit FAQs?
Here are the frequently asked questions (FAQs) about How to Increase Limit of Slice Card:
Q1. How do I increase my slice borrow limit?
Ans. Multiple factors decide the borrowing limit such as:
• Credit Profile
• Slice Account Age
• Outstanding Payments
• Regular Transactions with Slice
Q2. What is the highest limit of slice credit cards?
Ans. The Slice Credit Limit starts from Rs.2000 and ends at Rs. 10 lakhs.
Q3. Why slice reduced my credit limit?
Ans. According to the CE0 of Slice they reduced the credit limit of current customers to accommodate new eligible customers.
Q4. What are the joining fees and annual fees on Slice Super Card?
Ans. Slice Card users do not need to pay any joining or annual fee.
Q5. How much credit limit can I get with a Slice Super Card?
Ans. The maximum amount of credit you can get from a Slice Card is 10 lakhs Indian Rupees.
Q6. What is the interest rate on a Slice Super Card?
Ans. Slice Card acquires no interest if the user is paying the amount within 3 EMIs. After that period interest rate will depend on the transaction amount.
Q7. How many reward points do I earn on my Slice Super Card?
Ans. Users can enjoy up to 2% cashback for each transaction they make.
Q8. What is the maximum slice card limit?
Ans. Rs. 10 lakhs is the maximum Slice Card limit.
Q9. Why is my slice card limit so low?
Ans. The slice card limit can be increased by using the card for regular transactions.
Q10. How is the credit limit decided in Slice?
Ans. The factors that decide the Slice Card limit are:
• Credit Score
• Card Usage
• Bill Settlement
If you are thinking about how to Increase the Slice Card Limit, then following some tips and tricks like regularly using Slice Card, paying before the due date, and avoiding installments can help you achieve your goal.