Are you a Paytm Postpaid user and speculating how to increase the Paytm Postpaid Limit? This post will provide all the required information to you on how to increase your Paytm Postpaid limit.
Paytm Postpaid is a digital credit line provided by Paytm to its selected customers. This credit line provided to customers varies from Rs 3000 to Rs 60000 based on their profile. Through this credit line, users can make Paytm payments to Paytm merchants, bill payments, online ticket payments, and shopping on Paytm. The credit used by the customer in a month needs to be paid on the 7th of the next month.
Why Increase Paytm Postpaid Limit?
Customers with low Paytm postpaid limit look for ways to increase this limit as it gives them higher buying capacity. Moreover, a higher credit limit helps you during emergencies. A higher limit means you can do more shopping and make bigger transactions and payments. A higher limit makes you look more trustworthy in the Paytm system.
7 Ways To Increase Paytm Postpaid Limit: A Detailed Guide
Today, we are here to share a few ways that will help you increase your Paytm Postpaid credit limit. These tips will help you to get a better credit limit.
1. Use Paytm Postpaid FrequentlyThe most important factor in increasing the Paytm Postpaid Limit is to utilize the service regularly and frequently. Regular customers always get rewards. Shop in different categories and use Paytm Postpaid for several types of services like bill payment, recharge, movie tickets, shopping on e-commerce sites, and shopping on merchants with Paytm QR facility.
2. Repay Dues on TimeAnother deciding factor is how and when you repay the money. Customers who clear their balance before the due date have more chances of increasing the limit of Paytm Postpaid. Moreover, timely payments make sure you don’t have to pay late charges. Timely repayment boosts your credit score and financial creditability.
3. Maintain a Good Credit ScoreIt’s important to have a good credit score if you want to raise your Paytm Postpaid credit limit. Credit bureaus check your credit score to see how you handle your debts. So, make sure to maintain a good credit score at all times.
4. Link Multiple Bank AccountsLinking your Paytm account with more than one bank will show you are financially stable. It will increase the possibility of extending your Paytm Postpaid Limit.
5. Criteria and Eligibility
6. Regularly Update the App
Always make sure that your Paytm app is updated. Keeping your Paytm app updated assures that you can use the latest features. Paytm might make updates that could help increase your Postpaid limit, so it’s important to keep your app updated.
7. Ask for an increased limit through Customer SupportGetting in touch with the customer support of Paytm and requesting them to raise the limit of your postpaid account will also lead you to the way towards an increased postpaid limit. They will expand the limit after checking your previous financial behavior.
FAQs Related to Paytm Postpaid
Here are some of the frequently asked questions related to Paytm Postpaid
Q1. Where to use Paytm Postpaid?
Ans. You can use your Paytm Postpaid money for −
- Recharge and bill payments
- Utility and subscription payments
- Dining out and food orders
- Booking movie tickets, flight tickets, and other traveling tickets.
- Shopping on various e-commerce stores such as Flipkart, Myntra, etc.
Q2. What is the maximum limit of Paytm Postpaid?
Ans. Users can make purchases of a maximum of Rs. 60000 every month using the Paytm Postpaid service. The allotment of this limit varies from customer to customer. The credit limit allotted to customers varies from Rs 5000 to Rs 60000.
Q3. How much Paytm Postpaid limit can I get as a new user?
Ans. New users can avail of Rs. 3000 to Rs. 10000 in Paytm Postpaid. The limit increases with time depending on payment history.
Q4. Who is eligible for Paytm Postpaid?
Ans. There are certain requirements for eligibility for Paytm Postpaid service:
- The user must be an Indian citizen
- The user must be 20 years of age or above
- The user must have completed the KYC Verification
- The user needs to have a valid PAN and ADHAAR number
Q5. Does my credit score impact the increase in my Paytm Postpaid limit?
Ans. A decent credit score impact in a good way and raises the chances of increased Paytm Postpaid Limit.
Q6. Is Paytm Postpaid safe to use?
Ans. Yes, Paytm Postpaid is a secure way of transferring money. It sends a Paytm Passcode as a security layer to your registered phone number before completing any purchase.
Q7. What are the interest rate and usage charges for the Paytm Postpaid service?
Ans. Paytm Postpaid has literally 0% interest rate for users who repay the money on or before the due date. However, a late fee will be charged if you fail to make the payment on the due date.
|Late Payment Fees
|Up to Rs.750 including GST
|Up to 3% of the outstanding amount
This article covered all you needed to learn about increasing Paytm Postpaid Limit. It is suggested to use the service wisely for essential needs or emergencies instead of luxuries.