Facebook has a Watch feature where users can discover videos and watch them. While you can easily find the option in the application, for some users, it’s not available. In this article, you will learn how you can fix Facebook’s “Watch Video” icon not showing or not being available.
How to Fix Facebook Watch Video Icon Not Showing?
According to reports, more than 1 billion people use the Facebook Watch feature every month to share and discover videos. The option is available on the navigation bar of the application, but if it’s not showing for you, there can be several reasons for it.
One of them is because you did not pin it to your navigation bar or mistakenly removed it. Today, we have discussed some ways in which you can fix the issue.
Pin the Watch Option on Navigation
The first thing you need to do if the watch option is not showing on the navigation bar is to pin it from the settings. Follow the below steps to pin the Watch option on the app.
1. Open the Facebook app on your handset.
2. Tap on the three-line icon or your profile icon.
3. Scroll down until you see Settings and Privacy, tap on it.
4. Now, tap on Settings, then select Navigation bar under Preferences section.
5. Under the navigation bar, click on Customise the bar.
6. Click on the drop-down next to Watch and select Pin from the menu options that appear.
Clear Cache Data
If it’s already pinned and you are still not seeing the option on the navigation bar, then you need to clear the cache data of the application, as there might be some glitch in the app. Follow the below steps to clear the Facebook cache on an Android phone.
1. Press and hold the Facebook app icon, then select App Info or the “i” icon.
2. On the App Info page, click on Storage & Cache, Manage Storage, Storage Usage, and Clear Data, depending on the Android handset you use.
3. Finally, click on Clear Cache option to clear the cache or temporary data.
Update or Reinstall the App
If clearing the cache data does not work for you, then you can also try updating or reinstalling the Facebook app, as it fixes the problem for most of the Reddit users, and it even worked for us when we were facing the same issue.
Wrapping Up: Facebook Watch Video Icon Not Showing
So, this was all about how you can fix Facebook watch video icon not showing. I hope you find this read helpful; if so, share it with your friends and family.