Instagram is photo sharing platform used by millions of users around the world. While the app works fine all the time, there are some instances when users face issues on the platform. One such issue is Page not available and if you are also facing it, you don’t have to worry. Here, you will learn some troubleshooting ways to fix the “Page is not available right now” on Instagram.
How to Fix Page is Not Available Right Now on Instagram?
The full error message that users are facing on Instagram states, “Page is not available right now. This may be because of a technical error that we’re working on getting fixed”. Today, you will see some methods which we have concluded to fix the issue.
Re-open the App
After seeing the error, close and reopen the Instagram application, and this is the first fix you can do to check if the problem is solved or not.
Check Instagram Server Status
If reopening the Instagram app does not fix the problem then you need to check for Instagram’s server status as it might be the reason for the issue.
To check the server status of the platform, visit an outage detectors website like Downdetector, or any other. Search for Instagram and check the status. Alternatively, you can also search for Instagram down in Twitter or Reddit as most of the time, users post their status on the platform.
If the problem is due to servers then you need to wait for some time as it can take a few hours for Instagram to resolve the issue.
Clear Instagram Cache
If the above method does not fix the issue then you can try clearing the cache of the application.
1. Open the Settings app on your Android handset.
2. Go to Apps on the Settings page > Tap on Manage Apps or All Apps.
3. Select Instagram from the list to open App Info.
4. Click on Clear Data (on some Android phones, you will see Manage Storage or Storage Usage instead of Clear Data, tap on it).
5. Finally, tap on Clear Cache to clear the cache data of Instagram.
iOS phones directly don’t have a clear cache option. However, you can Offload the App if you think you want to start from the beginning.
1. Head over to the Settings app on an iOS device.
2. Go to General > iPhone Storage > Instagram.
3. Now, click on the Offload app option, and confirm it.
Update the Instagram Application
Check for any update you have installed on your device as the issue might be fixed in the latest build. Below are the steps to do so.
1. Open Play Store or App Store on your device.
2. Search for Instagram and check for available updates.
3. Click on Update to download the latest version of the app.
Download an Older Version of Instagram (Android)
If there is no update available for the app then you need to download an older version of Instagram. So, if you are using an Android phone, install an older version of your Android phone.
1. Uninstall the Instagram app from your handset.
2. Once deleted, open an apk downloader website like uptodown.com, apkmirror.com, etc.
3. Search for Instagram and select Older versions then Install an older version of the app.
4. After it is installed, log in to your Instagram account and your issue should be fixed.
Download Instagram Lite App (Android)
If the above method does not work then you can check by downloading the Instagram Lite app on your Android phone.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your handset.
2. Search for Instagram Lite and head over to the app page.
3. Tap on Download to install the Lite application.
4. Log in to your account and you should be able to use it without any issues.
Wrapping Up: Fix Page is Not Available Right Now on Instagram
So, this was all about how to fix Page is Not Available Right Now on Instagram. I hope the article helped you fix the problem; if it did, share it with your friends and family.
For more related articles and updates, join our Telegram Group and be a member of the DailyTechByte family. Also, follow us on Google News, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for quick & latest updates.