Are you unable to see how many users have viewed your WhatsApp status, or does it not show views from a certain individual, or does it show no views on your WhatsApp status? If this is the case, you may be frustrated by the lack of views on your WhatsApp status, but don’t worry. In this article, you will learn how to resolve WhatsApp status not showing views and how to fix no views on WhatsApp status.
How To Fix No Views on WhatsApp Status?
WhatsApp is a well-known instant messaging service. WhatsApp Status was introduced in 2017 as the company’s response to Snapchat Stories. You can share your WhatsApp status with your contacts through text, photographs, videos, or even a voice note.
It’s an excellent way to notify all of your connections about important updates or information. You can also check who has seen your WhatsApp status.
However, if you are unable to check views on your WhatsApp status, you will be unable to validate whether your message was transmitted to all of your contacts. If you regularly encounter this problem, here are the best solutions for WhatsApp status views not showing on iPhone and Android devices.
Check Your Internet
Before moving on to the complex fixes, you first need to check whether you are connected to a stable internet connection or not, because if you receive slow or no internet connectivity, you will not be able to check the view count of your WhatsApp status.
To check your internet speed, visit a speed checker website, and if you are receiving slow internet, switch to a stable network.
Enable Read Receipts
If you have turned off read receipts on WhatsApp, you will not see views on your status because disabling this feature hides the details from your contact, whether you have read their message or not, and vice versa. If that’s the case, you can fix the No Views on WhatsApp Status problem by activating read receipts.
1. Open the WhatsApp app on your device.
2. Tap on Settings (on Android phones, click on the three-dot icon at the top, then choose Settings).
3. On the next page, click on Privacy.
4. Finally, turn on the toggle next to Read Receipts.
Once you do, the next time you update the status, you will be able to see all the users who view it.
Change WhatsApp Privacy Settings
If you notice no or fewer views on your status even after enabling Read Receipts, it could be because of your privacy settings. WhatsApp allows you to prevent some or all of your contacts from viewing your status. However, this may cause problems with your WhatsApp status views. So, here’s how to get back to its original settings:
1. On WhatsApp, go to Settings. For Android phones, you need to tap on the three-dot icon in order to navigate to Settings.
2. Click on Privacy and select Status to open Status Settings. Alternatively, you can also open the status settings from the Status tab.
3. Under the Who can see my status updates section, click on My Contacts.
Relaunch The App
You can also try relaunching the app, as it’s a simple technique that works most of the time to overcome such issues with mobile apps. If your WhatsApp status views are still not showing, you can attempt the same thing.
On Android: Long-press the WhatsApp app icon and tap on the App Info, or ‘i’ icon. Click on Force Stop on the page that appears and confirm the action.
On iPhone: Swipe up and hold on the home screen to open the background app window. Look for WhatsApp and swipe up to remove the app.
After closing the apps in the background, wait a few moments and relaunch the app, and your issue should be fixed.
Restart Your Device
If the earlier methods work, a simple yet successful fix is to restart your device. This straightforward solution can address underlying issues that may be limiting the app’s functionalities and may result in not showing your WhatsApp status.
Update The WhatsApp
If your status on WhatsApp is still not showing views, this could be due to an issue or bug in WhatsApp. In this particular situation, upgrading WhatsApp is the best approach.
1. Open the Google Play Store or App Store on your phone.
2. Search for WhatsApp in the search box and open the app page.
3. If there is an update available, tap Update to install it.
Contact The Friend
If you are not seeing the views from some people, it might be possible that they don’t see your status or have disabled read receipts on their account. To confirm whether they have turned off read receipts or not, follow the below steps:
1. Open the chat for the person.
2. Message them, and if you get a reply from them and the previous message still shows a double-tick without blue color, it means they have disabled the read receipts, and if they have turned off read receipts, their views will not reflect.
(Resolved) No Views on WhatsApp Status
So, this was all about how you can fix the No Views on WhatsApp Status problem. I hope you find this article helpful; if so, share it with your friends and family.