State Bank of India (SBI) has two official applications: Yono SBI and Yono SBI Lite which provide banking services. While the apps work very well most of the time, there are instances when users face issues with them. In this read, you will learn different ways to fix M005 Unable to Process Request on Yono SBI or Yono SBI Lite app.
How to Fix M005: Sorry, We are unable to process request on Yono SBI?
Nowadays, users are getting an error message stating, “M005: Sorry We are unable to process your request. Please try after some time.” while opening or trying to enter the PIN on the app. We have concluded some troubleshooting ways by which you can fix the problem.
Restart Your Phone
Just after seeing the error, close the app, and restart your device as the problem might be due to a running background process on the phone which stops after restarting the phone. Hence, restart your smartphone and your issue should be fixed. If not fixed, move on to the next fix.
Set Date and Time Automatically
Sometimes, manually setting the date and time goes wrong which might be the reason for the issue. Hence, we suggest you, set the date and time automatically on your phone, and below are the steps to do so.
1. Go to Settings app > System or Additional Settings.
2. Select Date & Time from the given options.
3. Finally, enable the toggle for Set time automatically.
1. On the Settings app, go to General > Date & Time.
2. Here, you will see the Set Automatically option, enable the toggle next to it.
Clear Cache Data
If correcting the date and time does not help you in fixing the problem then you need to clear the cache of the Yono SBI or Yono SBI Lite app. Here’s how you can clear the cache data.
1. Open the Settings app and tap on Apps.
2. On the next screen, tap on Manage Apps or All Apps.
3. Select Yono SBI or Yono SBI Lite app in which you are getting the error to open its App Info.
4. Tap on Storage & Cache or Manage Storage (on Xiaomi devices, tap on Clear Data).
5. Finally, click on Clear Cache.
1. On the Settings app, go to General.
2. Navigate to iPhone Storage > Yono SBI or Yono SBI Lite.
3. Finally, tap on Offload App.
Update the Application
If even clearing the cache does not fix the problem then you need to update the Yono SBI or Yono SBI Lite app to the latest version. Follow the steps to update it.
2. Check if there is an update available. If yes, click on the Update button.
Re-install the App
If there is no update available for the SBI’s official app in which you are seeing an error then you need to re-install the app in order to fix the issue.
Contact SBI Support Team
If none of the methods work for you then you need to contact the SBI Support Team at their toll-free number – 1800 425 3800 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
(Resolved) M005 Unable to Process Request on Yono SBI
So, this was all about how you can fix “M005: Sorry We are unable to process your request. Please try after some time” on the Yono SBI or Yono SBI Lite app. I hope you find this article helpful; if you did, share it with your friends and family.