Are you getting the annoying “You can’t leave likes for 3 days” on Instagram? If so, in this article, we’ll walk you through the steps to resolve this issue and regain the ability to like posts on Instagram.
How to Fix You can’t leave likes for 3 days on Instagram?
You’re unable to leave likes on Instagram for 3 days because you have reached your daily limit of likes. Instagram uses this restriction to prevent spam, automation, and misuse on its platform. It could also be the result of breaching one or more of Instagram’s community guidelines.
You can determine the exact problem and verify your account status. To do so, open the Instagram app and navigate to Settings and Privacy. Here, tap on Account Status to view it.
You can check any actions Instagram has taken against your account for not following their community guidelines in this section. It is important that you read the information provided in order to understand how to avoid losing access to your account in the future.
Now that we’ve determined the source of the problem, let’s look into possible solutions to fix it.
Wait for 3 Days
The easiest way to get back the ability to like Instagram posts is to wait 3 days. The error message suggests that you will be able to like posts again after a short period of time, which is 3 days.
In some situations, the restriction may be extended beyond three days. If this occurs, patience is important, and you should stay away from liking posts until the restriction is gone.
Use Instagram Web
If you don’t want to wait or prefer a faster resolution, you can use the web version of Instagram to like posts.
1. Launch a web browser on your system and go to Instagram.com.
2. Log in to your Instagram account if you have not already.
3. Attempt to like a post to check if the error persists.
Moreover, you can also use the Instagram Web App.
Use Instagram Lite
If the previous strategy does not work, you should download the lite version of Instagram on your phone because many users are able to like posts after getting the error on the main application. Here’s how you can do it.
1. Open the Play Store on your device.
2. Type Instagram Lite in the search box and hit enter.
3. On the app page, tap on the Install button to download the application.
Once downloaded, log in to your account, and your issue should be fixed.
Report a Problem to Instagram
If the above methods do not work, you can contact Instagram for further assistance. To report a problem, follow these steps:
1. Open the Instagram app and tap on the three-line icon on your profile page.
2. Select Settings and Privacy from the menu options.
3. Click on Help, then choose Report a Problem.
4. Finally, explain your issue and submit the report.
Use a Different Account
You can also use your other account to like posts on the platform. To switch accounts, follow these steps:
1. Open the Instagram app and go to your profile page.
2. Select your username at the top.
3. Choose the account to which you want to switch.
(Resolved) You can’t leave likes for 3 days on Instagram
So, this was all about how you can fix “You can’t leave likes for 3 days” on Instagram. I hope you find this article helpful; if so, share it with your friends and family.